Sunday, December 14, 2008

Your Philosophy Affects Your Success!

I've spoken many times about my "philosophy" which is about coming from a place within yourself where you want the best in life - not just for yourself but for everyone.

Well I came across an article today that really hits that point in terms of blogging:

Want. Want. Want. Blogging is About Giving.

It's pretty great to get a confirmation like that!

It's almost like realizing that what you're thinking is not only in your mind - that there are people "out there" who also grasp the same concepts/experiences.

I guess that's why people get so much out of support systems.

It's a way of reassuring ourselves that we're on the right track.


Hope this helps,
CB Webmaster

P.S. With this perspective I believe you can create success for your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment