Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Blog Posting Machine Effect

Well you've written an intelligible funny blog posting that is original and......are you sure it's original? Well of course it's original I just thought it up...sounds great in theory...but....

In actuality an idea you had for a blog posting in all probability already exists somewhere online

WHAT?!?!?! Are you kidding me? Nope.

It's OKAY - don't worry - it's a GOOD THING!

How can that be a good thing?

Well I'm glad you asked!

It just means you now have the opportunity to add hyperlinks in your blog posting.

How did this happen?? I mean two people with the same thought?

Well, you got an idea that happens to be on the verge of becoming a hot topic - how? How on earth did you get this idea? Well it's rather simple actually.

I call it: The blog posting machine effect.

Once you start posting passionately about something you keep cycling through the process.

Questions....answers..trials..new thoughts...new blog posting by you...

And you get into this groove where the ideas keep spilling out!

Now some of these ideas may already have hit mainstream and you are finding out about it at the same time someone else is - that's fine.

All it means is you get to become one of those forerunners in your topic field - remember my motto - there's enough success for everyone to go around.

What I do when I come across similar blog posts by other people is link directly to their posts in my own blog post.

It doesn't matter if I had the idea first or if they did - the important thing is passing on the information to the readers - and by adding your "competitors" link to your own blog post - you're giving your readers what they want and giving them more for their money - they get a more comphrensive view of the topic for one low price lol


Your Definitively thinking,
CB Webmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment