Friday, December 19, 2008

Sincerely Yours

Boring! How many times can you sign-off this way?

Why not try a new creative signature?

Here's some of the ones I've used in the past:

Sincerely, (yep you can use it, just not every time!)

Take care,

Very truly,

Love ya,

Always providing titles,

Always at the top,

Wishing you much success,

That's all for now folks,

Phew,

Brief works,

Keeping it clean,

Simply walking amidst bloggers,

Creating wacky approaches for you,

Free-wheeling reigning-in thinker,

Not as cheeky as you thought,

Feeling quite sheepish,

Have a groovy day,

Awaiting your response (and not with baited breath - or linkbaited breath lol),

Toodles,

That's all I've got for now,

Hope this helps,

Breathing in a deep sigh of relief,

Simple works,

Always learning,

Being bold as ever,


So how do I come up with these unusual sign-offs?

I just glance up at what I just wrote and use it as inspiration.

That should give you some ideas and if it doesn't (lol!) feel free to use any of mine - nothing I ever write is for keepsies.

But if you are creative I'm sure you'll come up with some better ones than mine!

See ya,
CB Webmaster

P.S. Just think how a different sign-off may make your post and your name stand out, and even possibly make it easier for you to find your post when you need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment