Saturday, December 6, 2008

Psssst....One more thing!



Always give your readers: one more tip!


Yes I've said before that you should keep your blog postings focused on one idea - and while that's true (in most cases) that doesn't mean you have to give just the "bare minimum!"

If you can give your readers just one more tip, they'll appreciate it!

And if you're really focused on your idea a new tip will come more readily to you.

But how will my readers know it is a "bonus" tip?

Well since it happens to be my last thought - or sometimes even an afterthought I use our basic letter format of P.S.

It's a friendly approach that makes that last tip stand out.

Your friendly Webmaster,
CB

P.S. Btw your new tip may give you an idea for a whole other blog posting! Great, huh? (see how I used the P.S. here - it makes you feel like I'm talking to just you! As in "Psssttt...I have one more thing to tell you!

P.P.S. Not to mention that one more thing you can say is "Here's a post I wrote that's related" OH YES! I know you like that one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment