Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sucess Means Not Fearing to Fail

What's one thing you'll never hear a successful person say?

"I just sat home and bam - success knocked on my door!"

What makes people successful is the willingness to try!

Sure the odds may be against them but that doesn't stop them.

So the same applies to the world of blogging!

You may think - "But I just started blogging why would an expert blogger ever reply to me if I contacted them?"

Why? Because the world of blogging is a world.

That means that people are interacting all the time.

In fact every blog post you write is your way of reaching out to the blogging community and speaking to your readers saying - what I have to share is valuable.

If that's true (and yes it is - trust yourself),
then that means you have as much right to play in the same big pond as the big fish.

But what if they won't play with me?

Then that's their loss.

The key is to persist - don't just say whelp that's it! I wrote one blogger and he didn't respond so I give up!

Say okay this one's not responding let me see if there's anyone else out there who will.

The sheer numbers of bloggers out there basically guarantees that at some point you'll make contact (take us to your leaders!)

So blog on and strike out on the pavement of the blog streets and say hi to the bloggers you pass by.

Simply walking amidst bloggers,
CB Webmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment