Saturday, December 6, 2008

Your Blog Signature

I've always heard people say to create a signature to use whenever you write anywhere on the web. They say it should include a URL to your webpage and any contact information you wish to share.

Well I've got an even better idea than this - create a hypertext link OF your signature.

If you look at the bottom of all my postings you'll see I sign it
CB Webmaster

This allows anyone to click on it and go directly to my profile where they can find out more about me and invariably about my website Chatblog all also check out links for all CB Blogs!

Here's the actual HTML code:

<a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/yourprofile">Your Signature</a>


Go here to learn more about how to make a hyperlink.

Signing off,
CB Webmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment