Saturday, December 13, 2008

What You Write is Not Written in Stone!



Seems pretty obvious but how often do we overlook this basic fact?

Many times I find myself having an idea I want to add to one of my posts or even a relevant link to add.

So I just edit my posts whenever I feel the inclination to make my post even better!

And I'm pretty happy about the fact that in blogger.com they allow the bloggers the option to either keep the original post dates/times on their edited posts or put the edited date/time stamp on it.

I prefer to keep the original date for several reasons:

1. Because for the most part the majority of the post was written on the "original date" and for prosperity sake I like to keep it that way.

2. It makes it easier for me to keep track of my postings by their original dates.

3. A lot of times my postings above and below the original post date will be relevant to the post.

So there you have it!

Feel free to edit your posts any time you want!

Never static,
CB Webmaster

P.S. Oh by the way, I often find myself editing posts just to add a label so that my readers can locate the posting easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment