Saturday, December 13, 2008

Heed Your Own Advice

Sometimes when I get on a roll I write so much that even I miss something I could get use out of!

I was recently scanning an old post when suddenly my eyes bugged out when I read that I could: label several blog posts at once in blogger.com - I don't even remember writing that! But wow I'm totally going to use that technique!

So keep track of your best tips because heck you're a blogger too! You can use them! Whoo-hoo!

Oh and this is especially good if you've written a HOW-TO post and you've "forgotten" how to do it yourself! lol! Hey don't laugh we all forget! lol Okay you can laugh I am!

Finding the humor in my mistakes,
CB Webmaster

P.S. I guess on the path to becoming an expert one must not set their sights only on the end-goal! An expert is an expert because they retain what they learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment