Saturday, December 13, 2008

Make Your Post Titles Easy to Remember

I have this post that I could never find just because I couldn't remember the name of it! And I always wanted to link to it but it was a pain to find.

Finally I just ended up changing the title so I could find it easier!

So why not make your posts easier for your readers to find faster as well!

Take a moment and think: What is this post essentially about?

Then that becomes your title!

Simple is good.

And what does this teach us class?

Don't be a stubborn old mule! It took me about five times looking for this seemingly lost post before I realized all I had to do was retitle it!

How in love was I with that old title?

Well let's just say I can't even remember it now!

Kicking myself,
CB Webmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment